What is a hosted buyer program?
Hosted buyer programs have become very popular across many industries as a way to help exhibitors (sellers) increase their potential to make effective business relationships. These events invite pre-qualified customers (buyers) to attend an industry trade show and pay their way to encourage participation. To ensure they maximize sales potential, buyers commit to appointments with exhibitors in advance of the show. Their itineraries are structured, so no time is wasted wandering the show floor aimlessly.
Who are the buyers?
A hosted buyer is typically a senior decision maker responsible for making buying decisions for their organization locally or across the globe. They come from a range of different sectors all with a common goal in mind, to search for new business partners who can create better business results for their organization. These could include professionals from:
Cathodic Protection Buyers
These buyers represent decision makers in need of cathodic protection services and products across various industries. They can include but are not limited to:
These buyers will consist of industrial and protective coatings decision makers involved in coatings in various industries. They can include but are not limited to:
- End users
Hosted buyers receive a tailored experience, access to a dedicated lounge area and exclusive time with sellers.
If you organize, influence, or make decisions in the cathodic protection or coatings industry you may be eligible to attend AMPP Connects as a hosted buyer. You will be required to give us detailed information about yourself and your business to make sure you meet our qualification criteria.
Benefits for buyers
- Free full conference registration to AMPP 2023 ($1,159 Value).
- Includes access to conference networking events and conference proceedings, opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours, etc.
- Full conference registration will give you access to sessions, workshops and more!
- $700 travel stipend. To be paid once all 15 meetings have been completed.
- Access to a dedicated lounge area in exhibit hall.
- Get exclusive one-on-one time with sellers.
Who are the sellers?
Our new AMPP Connect program gives exhibitors (sellers) of our AMPP Conference + Expo the opportunity to increase their face-time with potential customers. All participating sellers must be an exhibitor of the conference as well as involved in the cathodic protection or coatings industry in order for us to match you with the most qualified buyer.
Benefits for sellers
- Meet one-on-one with up to 15 vetted and qualified buyers for 15-minute meetings each
- Receive contact information of all participating buyers to help make connections before, during, and after the event.
- Each buyer will complete an extensive profile about themselves, their future projects, and needs.
- Opportunity to network with participants throughout the conference.
While similar opportunities could cost $20,000 or more, AMPP is an affordable option at $4,000!